Wednesday, December 6, 2006

What a week

After enjoying the rest of the weekend I returned to work on Monday and have been crazy busy. NOT fun I tell ya.

Saturday night I had recovered from my hangover and went to Shruti's parents' house for dinner. Her mom is an amazing cook so was there was some delicious Indian food and dessert. Plus I love when we do the occassional hang out thing with Philippa who was there as well.

Sunday I was actually productive and did some domestic things around the place - laundry, cooking, cleaning. Basically being little Suzy Homemaker. I think I could get used to a housewife role - as long as I don't start wearing elastic waistband pants and talking to the stove.

Monday night after work I managed to make it back to the gym, had a great sushi dinner afterwards (although way too much sake) and then met Jess and Tara at Piano's for a Scourge of the Sea show. Those guys are great...from quiet songs to big jam out sessions, great vocal harmonies, and the members trading off instruments like they're changing their socks - effortlessly. I can't wait to see them again the next time they drive in from Kentucky.

The last 2 days have been nothing but work work work. Although there is someone who manages to put a smile on my face every time he writes. DC if you read this, you know it's you I'm referring to ;-)

No comments: